Vicosonic in automotive / machining
The ultrasonic cleaning of contaminated and/or dirty objects in the Automotive industry has had a remarkable effect on quality and the standards required to meet today’s high cleanliness requirements.
For one of our large clients, throughput of parts to be cleaned reliably to a very high level of cleanliness (no oil, and no rust later in the process) Vicosonic custom designed a high speed batch process, with automated lifting, rinsing and drying, able to run 24 hours a day through the use of a PLC system.
Vicosonic’s technolgies also help its clients deal with waste and waste efficiently, using a combination of filtration and skimming systems. These technologies have been developed through significant collaboration and testing within the industry.
Benefits of choosing Vicosonic
- Proven solutions for the Automotive Industry
- Excellent solutions either inline (cleaning parts as part of the finishing process) or before onward shipping to customer
- A joint engineering design process giving our customers greater control and better outcomes
- Creative and robust approach from ‘proof of concept’ to final installation.
- In-house or on site testing labs for proof of concept which ensures that the optimal parameters are integrated into the final design
- Cylinder sleeves
- Engine blocks
- Cam shafts
- Piston arms and heads
- Metal gaskets
- Filters and intercoolers
- and much more